General managers at the top 16 hotels in each region in the 2013 T&L Best Hotels in the World participated in a survey and these were the results:
- 44% Admit to using Google and Facebook to research guests before check-in
- 31% Ensure each guest is personally greeted by a manager upon arrival
- 50% Have a staff-to-guest ratio of at least 1.5 to 1
- 38% Described the service style as “genuine”
- 13% Described the service style as “efficient”
- 56% Offer room service 24 hours a day
I like the answers – we are on track in many ways – good luck colleagues.