Some good Service points to keep our team focused on the costumer and the small details that won´t go unnoticed. Keep these service points in mind:
• Our employees should walk in the costumer´s shoe by patronizing similar business
• Ask yourselves: “How would I like to be treated if I were the costumer?”
• Respect demanding customers; they can bring out the best in us and our team
• Seek inspiration by visiting the competition
• Don’t mistake service for servitude
• Be mindful of how damaging poorly rendered service can be to your business
• Invest in your employers as you would you requipment
• Invest in high-quality equipment and supplies. They are tangible reminders to employees that your business wants the best.
• Tend to the little things. Employees will learn that attention to small and large matters is equally important.